« For the development of one of our competence centers and to help one of our partner who is a major player in the automotive sector, B.E.S is looking for 10 high potential supplier quality engineers.
Purpose of the projects:
- Project Management of supplier production preparation and quality gate approvals.
- Evaluate supplier quality product inspection and manufacturing process documentation.
- Set-up and co-ordinate supplier improvement quality performance programs.
- Work with suppliers to improve performance, implement process control and quality plans.
- Root cause analysis through quality data analysis and failure analysis process and implementation of corrective action.
- Perform quality audits of products and processes at suppliers
- about 30% travel
You have :
- Master with minimum 3 years experience .
- Very good analytical and logic deduction skills.
- Practical experience in quality processes and tools.
- Experience in problem solving.
- Experience in performing system, process and product audits
- Experience in manufacturing processes and in-depth know-how of production technologies
- Experience in quality management systems
- Experience with automotive sector is a plus
- An entrepreneurship mindset; you are an independent, perseverant and systematic worker with a goal-oriented and analytical mindset.
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- A fluent level in UK
As future colleague, you will get:
- Great projects in Engineering and High Technologies though major players to develop your technical skills (hard-skills).
- Knowledge sharing processes though our competences centers and experts ‘communities to grow your multi-sectorial knowledge.
- A strong development Plan to improve your soft-skills such as leadership, Communication skills, Change & People management capabilities,…
- A full package made of Gross salary on 13,92 months, lunch allowance, entertainment expenses, company car, Group insurances,…
- A friendly, lively working environment within a dynamic and motivated team »