« For the development of our competencies center "Systems", Business & Engineering Solutions (B.E.S.) is looking for embedded software development engineers. As technical expert, you will join us to build a win-win partnership with our client offering technical an innovative solutions
Purpose of the projects:
Within the R&D Software Development team of ur client, your main role is the software implementation of new features. Your embedded developments are located at the border of the high level interfaces (monitoring, Web, UI, etc.). High level changes may also be requested occasionally.
You will also be involved in the technical reception of subcontracted projects (quality and knowledge transfer).
Dynamic and motivated, you will take part in team's different tasks :
- Proposal of technical architectures answering the needs.
- Workload estimates, reporting on the development status.
- Analysis of the specifications coming from the Product Management team as well as discussions about their feasibility.
- Code review, pair programming for complex subjects.
- Creation and update of technical documentation.
- Providing support to the validation team, and participation in test plan writing.
- Master or engineering degree (or equivalent) in computer science or electronics.
- Professional knowledge in embedded development (experience of several years).
- Very good knowledge of industrial monitoring protocols is an asset (SNMP, CAN, Modbus, etc.).
- Interest in and knowledge of high level technologies (Web, UI, etc.)
- Good analytical mind, experience in software architecture.
- Knowledge of linux and real time operating systems is an asset
- Excellent level in French and English (read/written/spoken)
- Interest in intelligent monitoring of power stations for critical appliances (Telecom, Data Centers, etc.).
- An entrepreneurship mindset; you are an independent, perseverant and systematic worker with a goal-oriented and analytical mindset.
As future colleague, you will get:
- Great projects in Engineering and High Technologies though major players to develop your technical skills (hard-skills).
- Knowledge sharing processes though our competences centers and experts ‘communities to grow your multi-sectorial knowledge.
- A strong development Plan to improve your soft-skills such as leadership, Communication skills, Change & People management capabilities,…
- A full package made of Gross salary on 13,92 months, lunch allowance, entertainment expenses, company car, Group insurances,…
- A friendly, lively working environment within a dynamic and motivated team."