« For the development of one of our competence centers, Business & Engineering Solutions (B.E.S.) is looking for a Textile & Material Engineer. As technical expert, you will join us to build a win-win partnership with our client offering technical an innovative solutions
Purpose of the projects:
Your scope will be to develop new synthetic leather for automotive seats.
- Work in an international environment: collaboration with international designing teams & leather and seats factories.
- Project development: Design new leather and synthetic (imitation) fabrics. Testing, validation, client evaluation, production evaluation, planning, budgeting & cost evaluation.
- Client contacts: briefing and informing new clients about the used fabrics, the process and delivered results.
You have :
- Chemical or Mechanical Engineer.
- Experience as Textile & Material R&D Engineer
- Good Knowedge in Textile & Material process engineering.
- Experience with (imitation) leather, plastics (PVC, PU) is a strong plus.
- Experience with automotive sector is a plus
- An entrepreneurship mindset; you are an independent, perseverant and systematic worker with a goal-oriented and analytical mindset.
- A fluent level in UK
As future colleague, you will get:
- Great projects in Engineering and High Technologies though major players to develop your technical skills (hard-skills).
- Knowledge sharing processes though our competences centers and experts ‘communities to grow your multi-sectorial knowledge.
- A strong development Plan to improve your soft-skills such as leadership, Communication skills, Change & People management capabilities,…
- A full package made of Gross salary on 13,92 months, lunch allowance, entertainment expenses, company car, Group insurances,…
- A convivial Team »